If this is what you see in your home, be aware. It could mean the air that you are currently breathing in your home can be harmful. The small amount of mold growth that you see here is a large indicator that there is traces of mold present in the air. It is highly advised for you to get an inspection done to find the source of it. By seeing something that looks like this picture, you can be sure there is a source of mold close by. You would need a highly trained inspector to find it. We would have to find the source to stop growth in the rest of the house.
Most people ignore the fact that mold develops where there is excess moisture. The most effective way to protect your family and property from the threat of mold is to have any excess moisture removed immediately by a professional mitigation company. In the event that you were unaware of the moisture until it was too late, mold will grow. We work with environmentalists, inspectors and laboratories in an effort to protect you and your family from potentially dangerous mold situations.
Mold is airborne in most cases. Airborn microbes can cause reactions such as: sneezing, fatigue, coughing, dizziness, itching, asthma attacks, nausea, headaches, numbness in limbs, gastrointestinal ailments, respiratory congestion, watery eyes and skin rashes.
If you want to breathe healthier air you must remediate the affected area properly and tediously.
- Recent Flooding
- Damp Basements or Condensation
- High Humidity
- Stains on Walls
- Musty Odors
- Cracked Peeling Paint
- Leaky Pipes
- Warped Wood especially particle board
- Allergy Symptoms
- Gutters Full of Leaves
- Visible Mold Growth
- Black Growth on Bathroom Tiles
- Leaky Roof
- Drywall Tape Separating from Walls
We are certified environmentalists specializing in indoor clean air quality who can eliminate mold, microbial contamination, mildew and fungi in the structure of your building including building materials, flooring and furniture and in your air duct systems